Teak Classic 4-Seater Bench
The Classic 4-Seater Bench is a classic traditional bench that will never go out of style, but quietly blends with any décor or setting. With contoured seating and curved back support, we have made subtle but careful design changes to ensure an excellent comfortable seating experience. Place a single bench under a tree, or use a group of benches and chairs for a complete outdoor collection. The durable teak construction of this heavyweight bench allows it to withstand constant use, ideal for parks, shopping centers, or any commercial heavily frequented area. Over time, the wood will weather to a beautiful silver gray patina or scrub down with soap and water to keep in pristine condition. Made from genuine grade teak, it is sanded smooth without any finish in its natural form and color.
Teak Classic 4-Seater Bench
- Premium teak from a sustainable plantation program.
- Finely sanded wood for smooth finish.
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
- Easy assembly instruction included.
- Kiln dried to 8-12% moisture content to prevent product from shrinking & cracking
Anderson Teak Furniture Collection is used every day, all over the world, in homes either in bedrooms, study-rooms or playrooms. Some products can be used outside the house for outdoor activities.
Overtime, the chair will weather into a patina grey, or scrub down with soap and water to keep in pristine condition.
The possibilities are endless, the choice, quite simply yours…
- Teak benches or made from kiln dried first grade plantation grown teak wood (Tectona Grandis) from the legal sources in Indonesia.
- Manufactured with excellent timber, kiln drying with the best finishing process.
- We only use marine grade brass and stainless steel fitting for our furniture.
- Our teak dining chairs are manufactured in a higher standard compared to other teak garden furniture.
- We assemble our furniture using the traditional method of mortise and tenon joints with teak wood dowels.
- Manufactured to our highest standard by skilled carpenters and each item is hand finished to guarantee quality performance in demanding markets.
- Our teak dining chairs are built with pride and confidence. Made from high quality materials and hardware that makes the furniture last long for generations.
- Item Type
- Teak Benches
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Height (inches)
- Depth (inches)
- Width (inches)
- 62 lbs.
- Material (made from)
- Teak from "A" Grade Solid Wood
- Natural Finish Smooth Well Sanded
- Design Style
- Classic Bench
- Seat Height
- Assembly Required
- Anderson Teak
- Bench Style
- With Back
- Bench Seating
To most of the USA we offer free shipping, there are a very few areas within the US that is very expensive to ship to an example would be into New Your City or some remote locations. If you would happen to live in one of these areas we would give you a call before your credit card is charged and let you know it there would be any extra expense then you can let us know if you would like to proceed with the order or not.
Free Freight Service:
Most of our items ship by freight truck, the free shipping is considered curb side service with a lift gate, the freight company will give you a call ahead of time when your order is in your area to setup a deliver time with you.
White Glove Freight Service:
We offer a white glove service, where the shipping company will un-package/un-crate your order and set it it where you would like and take the packaging away. Very useful for larger items you might want to order. For a white glove quote please call 866-372-7902 us or email us.
Most of our items are created for a safe delivery, when the item is delivered it is important to check it over before you sign for it. If there is any damage just refuse the shipment and we will send out another order to you. If you are not able to open your shipment for inspection, please make sure you note any damage to the packaging on the receiver sheet (before you sign) no matter how minor (marks, scrapes, gouges ect...) the damage might be to the packaging. That way if you find damage later we can file a claim with the freight company while we send another order out to you. If you don't make any inspections and don't make any notations and you find damage later you will need to file a claim with the freight company.
Damage items must be reported within 72 hours to Unique Furniture and Decor 866-372-7902, if a shipment is refused because of damage please let us know as soon as possible so we can prepare another shipment for you.
If a shipment is returned to us because the freight company can't contact you or you just refused it because you changed your mind, once we receive the shipment back we will inspect it and return a portion of your purchase price to you except for the shipping cost to you and returned shipping cost to back to us.
We can take an order for you and hold it at our warehouse for no extra charge until you are ready for it, but if a delivery is shipped out and you are not ready for it and didn't let us know that you were not wanting it shipped yet, you will be responsible for any storage fees that the freight company might charge for holding your order.
You might also like